Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Uncle Mike

Uncle Mike was in town for the funeral. It was great to see him again and he was here for a whole 5 days so we got to spend some quality time with him.

Kennedy and her model pose ....you can tell that her hair is really coming in.....I am so excited!

Owen without pants..he moves to quick now!


Mike, Brandon and the kids and I outside of Fricano's. Mike had to have his favorite pizza before heading back to Denver. We miss you already!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh that last one is just the cutest picture there ever was!
Still holding my breath hoping my sister can marry into the Ruiter family...:(

Brink Boys said...

Sorry he came home for a sad occassion, but it was great that you could see him!

Robin said...

aw, i LOVE full family bonding!!

Kristin said...

oh i love the pic of all the sibs and the kids! too cute!

Vander Griend said...

your brother is a cutie pie!

Alissa said...

I'm so glad you were able to spend some time with your brother. I'm sure he loved seeing Owen and Kennedy. I love that last picture!