Saturday, July 5, 2008

First Independence Day!


Cute outfits
I returned to the family room to find this!!
Yes, owen fell asleep on the carpet and he ended up taking his afternoon nap there...3 hours didn't even wake up. You can see Lola in the background also decided it was time for a snooze.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are these pictures with the new camera? They are beautiful!

Little's said...

Actually...no....that is why I don't think we need a new camera..but the new one is pretty cool!

Anonymous said...

Family nap time - love it!

The Busscher's said...

It was great seeing you guys on the 4th, I'm glad you were able to make it. Hope the kidos are felling better. I love the outfits, too cute.

Jenn said...

Love the outfits :) Great pictures!

Alissa said...

Great pictures! I love the cute outfits!

Mindi said...

They are so cute. It looks like you guys are having a great time.

Anonymous said...

Just checking in on you guys :) twins look so sweet!! we were in PA visiting Marc's family over the holiday. Hope you guys had a fun weekend!! -Sonya :)