My friend Emily was tagged to do this post and offered the challenge to anyone.
1. I am a bit OCD about dumb stuff like making sure doors are locked or my alarm clock is set and on. Ask Beth when we lived together she would tease me and say "Heather, I am pretty sure I locked the door but I am not positive" I of course would have to get up and check and lock it 3 times over.
2. I love picking boogers and earwax out of the kids noses and ears. Gross I know but so true...little embarrassing to type that!
3. I love numbers....kind of like to balance my checkbook and do monthly budgets etc...most of the time if I have time.
4. I/we don't really go out to eat unless we have a coupon or discounts. I honestly have no idea where I get that from since my parents are NOTHING like that....seriously. Its really not for anything other than dining out though....well diapers and formula, but who doesn't with those expensive items!
5. I am obsessed with Speedway fountain pop!! I love Caffeine free diet coke with a splash of Cherry coke. Only .79 for the month of July!!! Plus, if you have a rewards card...buy 6 get 1 free :)
6. This is a new thing for me in the past 2 weeks. I love listening to Dave Ramsey on the radio!! Since I now work part time in a VERY QUIET office I listen to headphones often. We are taking Financial peace- Dave Ramsey currently at a local church and I LOVE it. We are getting closer to having all debt paid off....and loving it :) If any of you are interested we have all the stuff....you can certainly borrow it when we are done.
Well, I am sure I could come up with several more things...but since I am a pretty open book I am quite sure you may already know them....so I will save us all the time.
4 comments:
I would definitely be interested in borrowing your FP stuff. I love to read your updates. You're so good about posting!
Lisa
I love this post. I love the booger picking, and hope someday to enjoy that as much as you! And you know I'm a fountain addict too, we need to start a FA support group.
hey i love fountain pop from speedway too :) I don't have the chance to get it often, but I love it!
Kate & I would love to borrow the Dave Ramsey stuff!!!! I have been working very diligently to keep the budget on the up & up. I am a huge Dave Ramsey fan!! Kate just loves it, HA!
Brian
Post a Comment