Saturday, July 5, 2008

Fountain Pop

I was enjoying a Diet Coke and Kennedy just could not keep her hands off. I think the cold felt really good on her gums since she is teething. Well she soon got bored with the cup and wanted to try out the straw.

Much to our surprise she was actually able to suck some up.

After she got a taste of it she coughed a bit but then smiled. Hope we are not starting a really bad habit already!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love how you can see the diet coke coming up the straw. She has some power if she's sucking thru straws already.

Mindi said...

I love that you let Kennedy try the Diet Coke, because I let Avry have a drink every now and then. Now she says " Diet Coke"

Tripp said...

I love the bow in Kennedy's hair. I NEED a little girl for that very reason.