We spent last week Thursday, Friday and Saturday morning in Pentwater with the kids. We learned that it takes about an entire day to pack up everyone. We ended up leaving late Wednesday night so we could wake up in Pentwater Thursday morning. It was our first trip away as a family (overnight) so that was exciting.


We couldn't wait..or I couldn't wait to put them in their bathing suits and go to the beach. Well, it was not quite as I envisioned because by the time we got ready to go had them changed etc....we had only about 1/2 hour before they needed to eat again. So we enjoyed the beach briefly...the water was a little cold though so no swimming yet.

Although no swimming Kennedy was quite pooped. For those of you who know her this is a very unusual picture. She is normally ALWAYS awake before we put the car in park!
Although no swimming Kennedy was quite pooped. For those of you who know her this is a very unusual picture. She is normally ALWAYS awake before we put the car in park!


8 comments:
I knew you would be the most funnest parents!
I LOVE kennedy's bathing suit!
um, i am dying. those are ADORABLE pictures!
I love all those pictures! Cute fam.
What a fun trip! I LOVE their bathing suits and the shower with daddy just looks like so much fun :)
Owen looks like a 2 year old in that first picture! Cute pictures...it looks like you had a great time :)
Glad you guys had a great time, it makes all the hard work worth it! And I too love Kennedy's suit! (And Owens, since I know a few other boys who have it =)
Hi Heather, do you remember me?! I work at HMI and have the twins that just turned 14 months old. I have been lurking on your site on/off for awhile... you sure have your "stuff" together! The thought of taking my two to Pentwater for 3 days is unheard of! I must be a wimp! I am glad being a parent of twins agrees with you sooo much! Are there tough times you don't tell us about?! ;-)
Extremely cute little babes too. I want to reach through the computer screen and grab Kennedy's little cheeks!! Owen is much taller than she is... yes?
Post a Comment