Saturday, July 5, 2008

7 Months

Wow have they grown! Owen and Kennedy are now little people and not babies :( They are moving constantly and grabbing at EVERYTHING. They both get frustrated with themselves because they want to be crawling. They love to get on their knees and slowly move. Unfortunately I think they they both have a bit of a cold right now so they have not been sleeping well. I am hoping this is just because they have colds...but we will see.

Kennedy is a much happier child. She is doing well sleeping through the night...except for the past few nights because she has a bit of a cold. She loves to blow bubbles and make noises.

Owen discovered knew noises and boy did he!!! He loves to hear himself talk/yell. It was really cute at first but now...it is so LOUD that if I am trying to talk on the phone or to Jeremiah I have to go in another room.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hea-i can't believe how fast they are growing!

Anonymous said...

Those are all great pictures of those little sweeties!

Tripp said...

cute pictures! are you enjoying working part time?

Alissa said...

Happy 7 months Owen & Kennedy!