We went to the Ottawa County Fair Thursday night with a few friends. We saw the animals in the petting zoo and walked about the games and rides but all loud noises were a little scary for a few young ones. The best part of the event seemed to be the fair food.

Daddy and Owen at the picnic table

Deacon after enjoying some fair fries

Adorable pregnant Robin eating 5 bites of elephant ear before giving it away.
6 comments:
Owen looks so grown up in that pic.
Who knew the fairs where so much fun! I like the new layout.
What a great picture of Owen and Daddy.
YEAH! Shevb and I had a great time at the fair with you!! The new blog looks very nice!
Looks like a fun time!! I love pregnant Robin - she is so cute :) I also like the new layout!
Post a Comment