Sunday, July 6, 2008

First trip to the Zoo

We went to the zoo today for the first time. We had so much fun! Owen and Kennedy didn't seem to phased by anything. Although they did enjoy watching all the kids.





Kennedy was soo happy today. Jeremiah was trying so hard to get a picture of us girls but she just would not look at the camera she was more interested in biting my cheek.


Jeremiah ran to the car to grab more sun screen and while he was away I had the kids faces painted with Whiskers!




Owen loved the cow we couldn't get him to stop looking at it for a picture....sorry I only got the rear!
Well, all these pictures are with a new camera....let us know what you think.....can you tell a difference?

12 comments:

Brink Boys said...

Yeah for the zoo! They look adorable with their whiskers...and yes, new camera is great!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet Mom to get their faces painted. I love you Heather. Also, yes - the camera is great and I could tell that you were using the new guy.

Alissa said...

I love the pictures....the new camera is great! Can't wait to see you guys again.

Kate_Edwards said...

I can tell a difference in the pics, much brighter! Looks like you guys had a great holiday weekend!

Mindi said...

I love the new camera. The pictures look great. I love the photo with thier face painted.

Anonymous said...

I can tell this is the new camera now because of the sweet bokeh in the parrot photo.
NICE!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Heather! I have looked at your blog but this is my first comment. I guess I feel I am getting to know you enough through your blog to have to priviledge to comment. I love the photos, from old and new camera! I enjoy your blog!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Look at those cute faces :) :) I miss you guys!

Kristin said...

looks like you had a very fun day! i LOVE the whiskers!

Vander Griend said...

Your new camera takes awesome shots! I love the pics of the kids with whiskers on. How come you didn't have them paint them on you as well? Might have been fun...

Anonymous said...

Hey Heather!

Cute pics. I love the whiskers! Evan had fun coming over to see who he called "two babies" with his grandpa and grandma last weekend. =)

Tripp said...

I love the whiskers on their faces, WAY too cute!