Monday, March 3, 2008

3 Months Old

Owen loves to smile at mom talking in a very high funny voice.


Kennedy and Owen are getting so big. Owen is over 12 pounds now and Kennedy is nearly 10. They love to smile and coo. Owen loves to kick his feet and Kennedy loves to look at everything she hardly ever sleeps because she is afraid she will miss something.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are just lovely.
I love to smile when their Mom speaks in a high voice too!

Tripp said...

congrats on making it 3 months mama! I always tought that from three months on each month got better and better.

Brink Boys said...

I can't believe they are 3 months already!!! Soon they will be starting solids, a whole new adventure!

Anonymous said...

awww, they are adorable. once i kick these chain of colds, i am coming to cuddle with them!!

Anonymous said...

Awh!! Look at my cute niece and nephew!! I want to visit and hold them. Hopefully soon! :) Love and miss you all from Chicago,
Sonya

Anonymous said...

Awh!! Look at my cute niece and nephew!! I want to visit and hold them. Hopefully soon! :) Love and miss you all from Chicago,
Sonya