Saturday, March 22, 2008

Swaddled

Owen LOVES to sleep this is how you can find him most of the time. If it weren't for having to eat he would sleep a lot more. No matter if he is being held or sitting in his swing, bouncy or on the floor he loves to doze off.









Kennedy on the other hand fights sleep!! This is her in the middle of the night. If she squirmed anymore she would have been totally undressed when I found her. Don't worry she did have an outfit on under that blanket.....she just squirmed the whole thing off.

3 comments:

Alissa said...

Awww...Owen looks so peaceful. Kennedy is just a little stinker, isn't she? Sadie can get out of her swaddle sometimes, but she has never done that :)

Anonymous said...

Kennedy, I think she is going to give everyone their run for the money! Sorry, that's an old Dutch expression - geez, i'm a dork! I love that Owen is the snuggle bug and Kennedy is the wild child. YES!

Anonymous said...

Maybe Kennedy is just a bit clausterphobic like her Mom. She needs to be free!