I've been tagged by Tracy on her blog, to complete the following mission:
10 Years Ago:
I was 17 almost 18. I was getting ready for graduation and still didn't know where I was going to college. I finally made the decision on Calvin. I was a big dork that was nervous to talk to any" boys". I spent a lot of my time Senior year studying, hanging out with friends and in the Theatre and friends houses watching Titanic!!! We were obsessed...Alissa and Jenny (don't have blogs but are on Multiply) were my closest friends along with a few others I have not been in touch with since high school :( I pretty much hung out with all girls watched Titanic, Speed and My Best Friends wedding...Over and Over..and yes I memorized several lines and actually learned the dance at the beginning of My Best Friends wedding. I still had not tried my first smoke, first drink or had a first kiss. What a pathetic Senior in High school. Don't worry within a few months of College all that had changed!! I really didn't like high school at all but I sure had great friends!! Thanks Lis and Jenny for not letting me stay a dork FOREVER!
Things on my to-do List Today: (I am doing tomorrow Monday) Get up at 5:30 uck!! feed the kido's get ready for work, go to a day care interview, work my first full day back (yes I am officially back to work full time this week!!) Return about 3 phone calls from a week ago, Call other day care people on my lunch and finish thank you cards.
Three Bad Habits: 1) not putting my clothes away or in the laundry basket so I have a huge pile in my room. 2) cleaning or picking any body parts - zits, earwax, my kids noses and ears. I have even been known to pick Jeremiah bumps on his arms. I know horribly sick bad habit but it is the truth! 3) over analyzing everything and making to many overwhelming lists.
If I suddenly became a billionaire: I would pay off all debt: House, Car, Parents etc... Pay off all my closest friends and families homes. Quit my job and volunteer somewhere hoping to make a difference in kids lives. Donate a lot of money to help find the cure for Cancer!!! Very Importantly purchase a big beautiful vacation for all friends and family to enjoy...make lots of memories!
Five Jobs I've Had:1) Perkins - Server 2) Bank One- Teller ) 3)Sysco - accounting asst. 4)Founders Trust 5) Focus Marketing
Five Things People Don't know about Me:1) I am a little OCD with my alarm clock and locking the front door. I have to get out of bed if I question weather I locked it or not and I check my alarm clock 3 times before going to sleep. 2) I LOVE candy..it is an addiction 3) I hate my teeth. They are to small, yellow and have weird spaces in them. 4) I don't buy anything that is not on Sale or Clearance except groceries5) I am extremely open so it is pretty good that I thought of 4- don't you think???
Okay, Kate and Kim....its your turn
5 comments:
I confess that I am not very good at the whole tagging thing, but I will try to do it this week. I LOVE the 3 month pictures. They are truly amazing. BTW, I also am obsessed with picking zits and make overwhelming lists as well. Hope your first day back full time is going well!
Heather-
You were always cool because you never tried to be!
I do love you because you have a Ralph Laren comforter though...
College definitely changed us...we were such dorks in high school. I thought you were pretty cool with your Ralph Laren comforter too.
Ok I am still laughing that you watched titanic over and over again. You are funny Hea.
I LOVE YOU!!! You make me laugh :) I'm glad I could be a part of corrupting you!
Post a Comment