Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Back to Work
I apologize I have not posted anything for such a long time. It has been quite the adjustment going back to work. Part of me LOVES going back and getting that adult interaction. However, once I get home I am immediately stressed and overwhelmed by all the work to be done. I love the kids so much and it seems like I see them awake for an hour a two a day...which is just not enough!! I am very fortunate to have my mom come over 3 days a week so that has been wonderful!! We have been interviewing some private day care places for the other 2 days a week. It is UNBELIEVABLE how easy it is to get a day care license! Some of these people should not be allowed to have pets....can't believe they are allowed to do day care!! So if anyone knows anyone that does day care and has room for 2 infants and does part time....please let me know :) I am supposed to be going back to work only afternoons but we have been so busy I have been working almost full days! Also, Jeremiah has applied for a 1st shift position which would be wonderful and a little easier on us all. Please pray for us as there are some big adjustments!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I vote for the lady who's kids looked like Napolean Dynamite.
Seriously though, I will pray for you guys!
Daycare is such a hard thing, I will pray for you and wish you the best of luck with that and that Miah gets the job! Just remember, no matter what you guys are doing great!!!!
I will be praying too. It is hard juggling home, work, and kids.
best wishes you guys!!
Post a Comment