Wednesday, March 12, 2008

3 Month Pictures









Our great and amazing friend Beth Leeuw started her own Photography business called Ruby Lu photography. She took Owen and Kennedy's 3 month pictures and did an amazing job!! These are just a few of our favorites :) Visit her site and see her awesome work!! http://rubyluphoto.blogspot.com/

7 comments:

Brink Boys said...

These are great Heather! I can't wait to see them again soon!

Katy said...

The pictures turned out great!

Anonymous said...

Look at those little outfits. I just want to eat them up! I can't believe it's been 3 months, already.
I can't wait until April so I can start making up for lost time with those cute little things!

Anonymous said...

I can hardly stand Owen's little smirk in that one picture!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the pictures...good work Beth! I love their outfits especially Owen's sweater vest!

Tripp said...

I was waiting for these :) They are so cute, I love Owen's outfit!

Alissa said...

Amazing pictures!! They are so cute in their little outfits. I can't wait to see them again.