yep - like father like son!! CUTE!
Too funny!!!!
There's no fooling anyone - they sure do look alike.
That is fantastic!Next time I am over I need you to break out the rest of the parent baby pictures.
ohhh, he is so cute! jeremiah too!
Amazing! Does Kennedy look like your baby pictures??
Oh my word, I wouldn't have said that they look alike, but this sure shows it.
The resemblence is amazing between the two of them. You should post a picture of you from when you were a baby so we can compare resemblences ( i don't even know if that is a word). Kim VG
Post a Comment
8 comments:
yep - like father like son!! CUTE!
Too funny!!!!
There's no fooling anyone - they sure do look alike.
That is fantastic!
Next time I am over I need you to break out the rest of the parent baby pictures.
ohhh, he is so cute! jeremiah too!
Amazing! Does Kennedy look like your baby pictures??
Oh my word, I wouldn't have said that they look alike, but this sure shows it.
The resemblence is amazing between the two of them. You should post a picture of you from when you were a baby so we can compare resemblences ( i don't even know if that is a word). Kim VG
Post a Comment