Thier thighs are getting some chunk on them, your dream come true! Loved the video, hope there is more to come.
Yeahhhh!!! I love videos =-)
I LOVE the sweet little baby noises!
YEAAH!!!! I will come to visit very soon!!
So cute :) I miss them and need to see them soon! By the way, I'm an auntie now!! Ahren had her baby yesterday at 3:45 am!! AND, she is already home!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Thier thighs are getting some chunk on them, your dream come true! Loved the video, hope there is more to come.
Yeahhhh!!! I love videos =-)
I LOVE the sweet little baby noises!
YEAAH!!!! I will come to visit very soon!!
So cute :) I miss them and need to see them soon! By the way, I'm an auntie now!! Ahren had her baby yesterday at 3:45 am!! AND, she is already home!
Post a Comment