Now they can both sit in one! I love their little jeans.
Boy Bumbo and Girl Bumbo...no more purple for Owen. It looks like he loves it some much that he took a little nap in it. A baby lazyboy!Deacon is happy that his buddy is enjoying it!
they're chillin' in their bumbo's...how adorable!!
Heather! I can't believe how big they are getting I need to come over soon for a visit!
I can't wait til April when all the kids can play together!!!
I haven't seen those kids in real life in over a month!Bad me.
It almost looks like Owen is thanking Deacon in a little prayer!
They look awfully cute sitting in their little Bumbo chairs. And the smiling pictures are too cute. They are really just adorable! Kim VG
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Now they can both sit in one! I love their little jeans.
Boy Bumbo and Girl Bumbo...no more purple for Owen. It looks like he loves it some much that he took a little nap in it. A baby lazyboy!
Deacon is happy that his buddy is enjoying it!
they're chillin' in their bumbo's...how adorable!!
Heather! I can't believe how big they are getting I need to come over soon for a visit!
I can't wait til April when all the kids can play together!!!
I haven't seen those kids in real life in over a month!
Bad me.
It almost looks like Owen is thanking Deacon in a little prayer!
They look awfully cute sitting in their little Bumbo chairs. And the smiling pictures are too cute. They are really just adorable! Kim VG
Post a Comment