I have found myself a little camera happy lately. I am now back to work full time so I am afraid of missing things. My mom watches the kids 3 - 4 days a week and Jeremiah has been quite the trooper watching them at least one full day. Obviously this is tough since he gets home from work and 15 minutes later I leave. Sooo he is basically awake for 24 hours straight. He would be able to get about a 2-3 hour nap in if a little miss someone would not fight sleep. Anyway, this is a picture in their cute outfits from our friend Livvy. Jeremiah has been taking lots of video for me so that has helped.
8 comments:
Cute picture and cute outfits!
Call me if you guys need any help! Why are they growing so fast???
How is it possible for them to grow so fast?
Can we play together soon????
They are so adorable. I know what it is like to have one that fights sleep :) Not too much longer and we get to have playdates, right?
awww, kennedy just needs to see everything that's going on! sleeping would mean she would miss something!
Oh, how sweet are they! I hope you are all doing well over there at the Littles. Time for a visit I feel.
They're amazing! If you and Jeremiah were dating as babies that would be your picture!!
Post a Comment