We had a great weekend with fantastic weather! It only rained one night...unbelievable for Memorial Day! We went camping with the
Staals,
Kidds and
Rodenhouses. The kids had a blast playing in the dirt and with
each other. Owen and Kennedy did pretty well. Night time was not so good. They went to bed fine 2 out of the 3 nights but were up often because once one cries the other wakes up too :( I think Jeremiah and I were lucky if we got a total of 2 hours of sleep on Sunday night!! Jeremiah was such a trooper. I have not been feeling well since Wednesday night and because I was not
getting a good nights sleep I just continued to get sicker. By Sunday night was
completely voiceless! Jeremiah was very sweet and let me take a 2 hour from 7am -9am while he packed up the
motor home! We had great campfires, trip to the beach, bike rides, walks, fun games;), great conversation and a fantastic time with friends! (sorry picture overload)

Aunt Alissa put a cute ponytail in Kennedy's hair

Brett and Jackson ready for the beach

matching stripes

loving the water


new hats



Owen hating the sand

Brady touching the water

Sadie and Alissa




Grandma and Grandpa came out to visit Sunday afternoon and took us out for ice cream. Kennedy LOVED it and Owen fell asleep on the way so we left him sleeping.


last night by the fire Miah, Brett & Jenny


Jackson, Sadie, Brady, Kennedy, Lily & Owen
Before we left the kids were playing on the fence. It was so nice to have the fence there to keep them from wandering. We had the perfect setup of sites it kind of fenced all the kids in.
5 comments:
What a great weekend! I LOVE that last pic!
Looks like fun! Where did you camp? The beach pics are great!
Looks like you had a good time.
that looks like a GREAT place to camp. what a great tradition!!
Cute pigtails on Kennedy!
Post a Comment