Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Beach

Tonight we took a ride down to the beach to enjoy the sunshine. It was beautiful and Kennedy absolutely LOVED it. Owen was a bit unsure. He was fine until I took off his shoes...he didn't like that one bit. In fact he didn't even like the feel of the sand. He fell a couple times and just screamed because his hands touched the sand. I tired to make it look fun by sifting the sand through my hands and saying....woooh. He would bend down almost touch the ground and say woooh. It was really cute! Here are some pics of the dare devil that loved the sand and water and the boy who preferred a feather.





Here you can see him still in his shoes...he wouldn't even sit on this log


6 comments:

Jenn said...

So funny....you would think it would be the opposite as far as the boy/girl thing!! By the way...I LOVE your new photo at the top! So cute :)

The Busscher's said...

Can't wait for summer. They will have so much fun this summer.

Kristin said...

How funny...Lucy was totally afraid of the sand too! He'll get over it, once he sees how fun (and messy) it is! :)

Anonymous said...

You have a beach babe on your hands!!

Tripp said...

Very cute pictures! I love the second one of Kennedy

Robin said...

um, they're adorable!!!