Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Tulip Time

Tonight we went to Centennial park to attempt to take some cute pictures. We were surrounded by dutch dancers so the park was pretty empty since everyone was watching the dancers.We decided against dutch costumes this year since it was quite the investment and I have to say I am pretty glad because we sure didn't get a whole lot of good pics! Owen has not been himself since Sunday - I think it is allergies again I heard the pollen rate is really up...so we shall see if Allergy meds make a difference.



Cute Tulip dress from Vera


taking a stroll in the park (doesn't he look like a mall power walker?)




Kisses - Owen always bends down to kiss so Kennedy ends up eating his nose- ha!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Kate_Edwards said...

Those are adorable pics! I love Kennedy's dress...so appropriate :)

Kristin said...

Love that last picture...they are such buddies!

Brink Boys said...

CUTE! I love Kennedy's dress, and her little curls!

Tripp said...

Love the little tulip dress and the last picture.

Robin said...

the tulip DRESS! AHHHH!!! I can't wait to see you guys tonight!

Mindi said...

The kids are so cute!! It looks like they had a great time. I can't believe how big they are already.

Anonymous said...

The picture of Owen walking is hilar and the last picture is an AMAZING capture!

Anonymous said...

Oh-
And of course thanks so much for sitting!!