Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Past few days

We have been BUSY the past few days. I went and spoke to a class at Calvin about our experience with cancer/infertility/childbirth and afterwards the class had to observe children playing. This little guy was adorable! His name was Brandon and he had Owen beat in size by just a touch.....he was 2 weeks older than them. Sorry I didn't get any good pictures of Owen and Kennedy playing with the other kids.

I also got a new toy off of Craigslist (its trouble, I am addicted!) I have sold a lot though too! I thought this would be a good toy for indoors for the winter however, it has been so nice out so thought we would keep it outside for a bit.
Kennedy loves to swing although it does not go as high as she would like
Owen loves to steer
Slide
and crawl in the grass!

We hung out with the Kidds and the Staals the other night and Lily was a big helper feeding Owen and Kennedy. She loved to have Kennedy on her lap..but she needed to have her doll too! I think she would do great with twins of her own someday :)

6 comments:

Tripp said...

I am going to have to talk to you about Craigslist this weekend. I want to list some things.

Lisa said...

Funny you should mention Craigslist. I just bought a highchair off there today. It can be soooo addicting!

Anonymous said...

I love your Craigslist addiction. It has helped us sell some beef. Thanks Heather. Great purchase. The twins seem to love it already.

Brink Boys said...

How cool that you spoke, I am sure you were great! I also have become a craigslist fan =)

Anonymous said...

Good for you Heather!

Alissa said...

We will have to come play sometime...that looks like fun =)