thank you so much heather, jeremiah, kennedy and owen! I got the card and that post is so awesome. I feel so loved and miss you guys so much. I wish I could play with the babies right now!!!!
Cute picture of the three of you! It looks like Kennedy is getting some hair too!!
What a cute idea to do a post with a birthday card! I love the new background of your blog.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
thank you so much heather, jeremiah, kennedy and owen! I got the card and that post is so awesome. I feel so loved and miss you guys so much. I wish I could play with the babies right now!!!!
Cute picture of the three of you! It looks like Kennedy is getting some hair too!!
What a cute idea to do a post with a birthday card! I love the new background of your blog.
Post a Comment