Friday, October 3, 2008

10 Months Old

Wow! I can't believe how quickly life flies by! 10 months ago today at this time I was just getting to the hospital and ready to give birth to Owen and Kennedy ! Owen was only 3lbs 15 oz and now he is over 23lbs and Kennedy only 4lbs 5oz and now she is 20lbs, UNBELIEVABLE!!

Owen now crawls extremely fast and loves to walk if you hold his hands. He is very curious and loves to get into things. He LOVES buddy and Lola and spends quite a bit of his day chasing Lola around the house. His new favorite item is the bathtub.....he tries to crawl in it. He now has 6 teeth (4 on top, 2 on bottom). He babbles a lot and I truly believe he knows what he is saying. He does say mama, dada...but doesn't relate them yet.

Kennedy is all girl and is a social butterfly. She loves being out in public to watch people. She is also much happier now that she can crawl quickly and explore. She doesn't have any teeth yet but I am pretty sure one will be popping through any day. She knows how to do "So big", Clap, wave, she can say mama, dada, "ba bye"....isn't very clear yet and she is just learning to say "moo". She is very attentive and seems as if she tries to repeat what we say sometimes.

We took the kids out to eat Monday night and they LOVED it. We ordered them their first kids meal and they were soo entertained. Jeremiah and I actually got a conversation in...it was great, that never happens at dinner time at home! Owen did have a little trouble when they started singing happy birthday, he quivered his lip and started screaming but nothing a few cuddles and Cheerios couldn't cure. He is still a bit jumpidy (wonder where he gets that from) but Kennedy just eats it up. They are both getting a little nervous when we drop them off in nursery or someone comes over. They watch me closely but after 1.3 seconds are just fine!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at how far they have come in only 10 months. Amazing. They are great little kids and we love them. I also find it funny that Owen has 6 teeth and Kennedy doesn't have any. Crazy.

Brink Boys said...

I can't believe how much they have grown, you would never know they were preemies!

Kristin said...

Thanks for the update...I love how different their personalities are! Happy 10 months Owen and Kennedy!

Lisa said...

10 months?! Wow. Time flies.

Mindi said...

Can you believe how fast the time went? They are doing great. Can't wait to see you again. We will have to get something on the calander.

Alissa said...

I can't believe it has been 10 months already......they are so cute and I love how they are so different. Happy 10 Months Owen and Kennedy!

Tripp said...

10 months. It goes by so fast!