Friday, October 17, 2008

Pacifier

Owen was trying to get Kennedy's pacifier for about 5 minutes before this video starts. So he is pretty determined. Its kind of long...sorry! I wanted to get the very end so you could witness for yourselves how laid back Buddy our cat is!! Please enjoy all the flailing of the arms. Also, Owen and Kennedy just want to say they really miss Uncle Mike and Val and we hope you enjoy watching this video:)

6 comments:

Katy said...

I can't believe Buddy just takes the abuse! What a great cat.

Tripp said...

Now that is sharing taken to a whole new level :). Buddy is an amazing cat. My offer to take him still stands.

Anonymous said...

We love watching the twins, interact together. Amy feels sorry for Buddy.

Anonymous said...

It is so fun to see them interact with each other. After Lola, Buddy should be ready for anything!!

Love G Little

Alissa said...

They are so cute playing together! I love Buddy! He puts up with a lot....I'm surprised Lola didn't join in the fun =)

Anonymous said...

OMG they are cute!! I love that they just laugh at one another rather than start crying :)
Buddy, what can I say??? I will show this one to Marc.