Well, we finally were able to take a quick trip to a pumpkin patch with the kids. We were planning to go Friday or Saturday but it was raining and nothing was open. Today was a beautiful day, a little windy but no rain. There was not many farms open today but we did manage to find this cute little place in Caledonia.

Sitting on a bench (and yes, that robot has boobs)

First glimpse of pumpkins! Kennedy tried to eat them right away!

Okay, didn't turn out great but it was much harder to get their heads in the circles than you would think!

Owen mesmerized by all the goats talking to him


Owen mesmerized by all the goats talking to him

If you have seen Kennedy recently you know that when she gets really excited she opens her mouth and makes panting like noises. Apparently this pumpkin was very exciting!!
All in all it was a great afternoon...even though we didn't get a hayride or homemade donuts!

10 comments:
The picture of them in front of the boob robot is sooo presh.
BOOBS on a robot??? I love Kennedy's sweater by the way.
These are so cute...and I am giggling like a little girl about the robot. Fun fun!
We did the same thing today. We also had a hard time finding a good pumpkin patch. It looks like you had a great time. Sorry we can't see you this week.
Oh good pictures Heather. I must know where you got Kennedy's sweater!
Love the picture of Kennedy and the pumpkins...she is such a little pumpkin!!! And I love the hoodies!
Cute! I love that last picture of Kennedy.
Ooh so cute! - Love G Ruiter
I don't know what I like better, the pumpkin shots or the shot of the robot with boobs! Very festive...
i think owen had just looked away from the boobs and is giggling...can we be more obsessed with boobs please?!
Post a Comment