Sunday, October 19, 2008

Risky Business and a New Doo with CURLS

Owen's new hairdoo. His hair was always a little wavy when wet. So we discoverd if we put it in a mo-hawk it is curly.

I couldn't resist posting these pictures. While changing Owen's diaper he took off before I had a chance to put a new diaper on. I thought he looked like Tom cruise in Risky Business with his smooth dance moves in all.


Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Mindi said...

Heather
Those are pictures for when he gets married. I love them!! You never have a dull moment at your house. I miss you!!

Kate_Edwards said...

That's awesome! It looks like he'll be walking soon??

Brink Boys said...

Look at those legs, I love it!

Tripp said...

I LOVE Owen's Fo-Hawk. VERY Cute!

Anonymous said...

That is a mohawk if I have ever seen one!
Cute buns too.

Kim said...

I laughed out loud over the mohawk shot. You totally should style it like that all the time. It might be one of the only life stages when a mohawk is en vogue.

Kristin said...

LOVE IT!!! His mohawk is awesome and I love the shot of his buns!

Jenn said...

You have me laughing out loud over here - love the mohawk and love the legs and buns even more :) SAVE THOSE PICS!!!

Anonymous said...

Look at those cute little buns. Gotta love them!