Sunday, September 28, 2008

Bath Time


Owen and Kennedy LOVE bathtime. They love to splash and scream. Owen thinks he can swim in the tub so about half of the time is trying to push Kennedy over so can swim from one side to the other. They both really love buddy our cat and Lola our dog. Lola decided to check out what all the excitement was about and Kennedy wanted to pull her into the tub.










6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The action shot is great!!

Anonymous said...

I bet it is a lot nicer for you to have them both take baths at the same time.

Brink Boys said...

I can't believe how big they are getting! Cute pix!

Tripp said...

Bath time is the GREATEST!

Alissa said...

Adorable! They look like they love bathtime =)

Robin said...

I look forward to when Leah loves to take a bath - now, not so much!