Monday, February 4, 2008

Feeding time with Dad


Soo I had to post this because I thought it was quite humorous and cute. Last night Owen was up a lot and very fussy so when Jeremiah got home this morning he let me sleep. Much to my surprise I slept for 2 hours so I slept through feeding time. When I woke up and came into the kitchen this is what I saw. I must give him lots of credit for figuring out how to feed them both at the same time....it is much more difficult than you think!! Don't worry we won't practice this method often. It didn't work for more than a minute or two.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know, when I first heard you were pregnant, this is the vision that flashed through my mind!
Just kidding. :)
But seriously, Go Miah, Go Miah, Go!

Anonymous said...

I love that it looks like he used whatever was nearby to prop the bottles up - clothing, towels, animals :) Just kidding!! Seriously - this is very Miah, problem solver that he is :)

Brink Boys said...

Hey, whatever works right? Props to Miah for getting the job done by himself...and for letting you nap!

Anonymous said...

Leave it to Dad's to do something like that. That is very sweet on Miah to let you sleep in this morning. That 2 hours really helps.

Anonymous said...

Good to know! Using this method, you could even hold the bottles, works for feeding two.

Anonymous said...

it's all about LEAN Manufacturing...of course he would figure that out!! more efficiency! very nice!! i would have bust out laughing!!