Thursday, February 7, 2008

Bittersweet

Jeremiah and I often drive by our old house in Wyoming when we go into GR. The other day when we drove by it was up for sale. We found out is bank owned and for sale for $76,000. We are so happy it is no longer our responsibility but so sad that it is for sale for sooo cheap.....we paid a lot more for it obviously. Anyway curiosity got the best of us so we went through it. The previous owners obviously didn't take very good care of it. Here are some pictures although it is hard to tell how dirty it really is. When we moved out it had fairly new carpet and it was in good ition. The only change they made besides not taking care of it was to pull up half of the carpet in the living room.....very odd. Jeremiah and I had a good time going through it and reminising. Who ever would have thought we would ever say we kind of miss it after all the problems we had selling it.













5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Buy it back!
Just kidding.
I might have shed a little tear if I saw that someone trashed this house after we moved out. They hold so many memories!
Remember the scary phone message?

Anonymous said...

oh my word - after you guys worked so hard to make it nice too! we know it's full potential. how sad!

Anonymous said...

That makes me so mad! That house was beautiful when you guys lived there. How can people trash a house so badly.

Tripp said...

your first house as a married couple is always cherished.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I miss that house. It's sad that people can be such slobs and trash a house like that. I want to buy it.. kinda. Remember when I used to sleep over on Monday nights? You guys are the best!