Oh my word, they are getting so big! I love that last picture. They change so much so fast don't they?
I love how they lean in each picture!
if you put those in a flip book, it might look like they're having a dance party! CUTE!
Kids always look so cute in overalls!
These are hilarious, I can't imagine trying to get two infants to cooperate! They are growing like weeds!
Adorable!! I love the overalls!
Ummm, I love the last two pictures. Please tell me that their framed in 8 X 10's! They are so cute, I need to see them soon!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Oh my word, they are getting so big! I love that last picture. They change so much so fast don't they?
I love how they lean in each picture!
if you put those in a flip book, it might look like they're having a dance party! CUTE!
Kids always look so cute in overalls!
These are hilarious, I can't imagine trying to get two infants to cooperate! They are growing like weeds!
Adorable!! I love the overalls!
Ummm, I love the last two pictures. Please tell me that their framed in 8 X 10's! They are so cute, I need to see them soon!
Post a Comment