I can't believe how big they are both getting already. We tried the
bumboo seat today and they both seemed to really like it.
Kennedy could probably sit in it all day long.
Owen gets a little tired after a few minutes.
Its a lot of work holding that head up!! If you look at this picture
of Owen he looks a lot like Jeremiah.


6 comments:
They are holding their head up so well. How much fun to have something else to put them in for a different perspective.
There is a blue bumbo coming your way very soon!!! Then, Owen won't have to sit in a purple one anymore! I think I'm just going to drop it off at your doorstep on of these days..with cold and flu seaon being so bad in this area!
They are doing great Heather! It's a whole different world when they can sit up and see things from a different angle...who doesn't love the Bumbo!
I love Owen peeking in the last picture.
I can see both of you in Kennedy and a lot of Jeremiah in Owen.
I'm not sure about the meter either. I tried it once with our kids and I thought it was pretty off according to what other people have said.
Oh my goodness - they're going to be walking before I get to see them again!! I can't believe how well they are sitting in that Bumbo!!
wow! it was only yesterday they were in the hospital....how awesome!
Post a Comment