We thought it would be cute to take some pictures of the kids and send them to our grandparents for Valentine's Day! As you can see I am no photographer. We always need to take about 100 shots and hopefully get one without them screaming. Kennedy is ready to scream at the top of her lungs...but it kind of looks like she is filling her pants!
Lola was very curious to see what was going on. She does not get much attention these days!

6 comments:
Heather-
Considering the fact you are trying to pose two children and take the photos, I think you are doing great!
I love the first one, I can definitely see Miah in Kennedy's expression there.
Ha, I can hardly handle one, I give you credit for doig two so well.
aww, little bundles of love!
I think you do really well to taking pictures of 2 babies at one time. That's really hard to do! Kennedy sure is looking like her Daddy!
Happy First Valentine's Day Owen & Kennedy!
You take wonderful pictures :) I can't imagine trying to keep two babies happy and position them!!! Kennedy and Owen are looking so big and I miss them! I really need to make it for a visit soon - maybe next Saturday after Ahren's shower????
Post a Comment