As many of you know I am not much of a home body. I always want to be out doing something. However, it is difficult to get out when you have preemie twins. Our parents have been WONDERFUL!! Jeremiah's mom comes over almost every Sunday with one of his grandmas for a feeding. My mom and dad have been babysitting at least once a week so Jeremiah and I can get out. Thank YOU all soooo much!!! Here is a picture of my dad babysitting Owen and Kennedy. The past few days have been a little tough so I called my mom balling yesterday and asked if she would come over. Thankfully she offered to spend the night so I could get a great night sleep. It was WONDERFUL!!! Thank you mom :)
6 comments:
If you need some help, I would LOVE to help at night. I am in the insomnia stage of pregnancy anyway so I am usually up for a couple of hours in the middle of the night anyway. I am so SERIOUS, you just call me.
Your mom is amazing :) I wish I could help you out at night, but I just don't see how that's going to happen right now!
Please call me! I would love to help a night when Miah is at work. I kind of miss middle of the night feeding and cuddle time. You will get to that point some day!
Or, if you need to run out at night and Miah is sleeping, I can hang out with the babies.
I am so glad that you have such great support, grandparents are a god send! It's amazing what one night of good rest will do for you =-)
Let me know if you need any help! I would love to come over and hold a baby for a bit!
awwwwwww, you will make it through!! what a blessing parents are!
Post a Comment