Friday, January 4, 2008

One Month Old

January 3, 2008 - Owen and Kennedy are One Month Old


After Bathtime

Matching outfits- I know they are going to hate this when they are older!!

7 comments:

Brink Boys said...

Soo cute, enjoy them when they are that little! I am not sure where you find time to blog, but I love it!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm loving the matching!
I can't believe that they are a whole month already. Time flies...but I can't remember what it was like without the Little twins here. They are so sweet.

Tripp said...

Ok seriously they are WAY too cute! I cannot believe that it has been a month already. I cannot wait to see them again.

Anonymous said...

I was just thinking today that they are a month old already - hard to believe!! They are so adorable - I love how they cuddle up to each other :) And keep up the blogging!! I love all the updates!

Anonymous said...

They are just so cute...I love the matching outfits!! I can't believe it has been a month already. I can't wait to see them again!

Lis

Kim said...

I wanted to make sure to tell you congratulations!! I love the mini van picture. What an amazing Christmas present to have your two little little home from the hospital. BTW I am going to add you to my blog roll. Kim Vander Griend

Anonymous said...

I can't believe they are a month old!! They are so cute, I can't wait to hold them. Hopefully we can get there soon to see them.