Picture 1..both fell over
Picture 2....both jumped at the flash
Picture 3....looks like Kennedy is telling us she is 4
falling again
getting upset
VERY UPSET.....So much for getting a cute picture together. I just love the outfits (Thanks Smiths!!) I needed to try for a cute photo. 15 minutes later and about 50 photos later we gave up....thank goodness for digital cameras.
11 comments:
That sounds all very familiar. "A" for effort though Heather!
I love the one with Kennedy telling us she is 4.
Doesn't matter if they pictures are perfect they're still adorable!
I get so excited when you put new pictures on your blog!!!
I'm glad I'm not the only one who has to take about 28 pictures to get 1 good one. They are so cute...I must see them SOON!
So ADORABLE! I cannot wait to meet them this weekend!
Love it!! These pictures are almost better than the "cute" picture you were going for! It shows their personality :) Apparently, they aren't headed for a modeling career :)
sooo cute and cuddley!
Pictures never seem to end up exactly how you had them pictured in your mind, or at least mine don't.
I had so much fun on Weds, I could have held them all night. Thanks for letting us come and see them. We will have to do it soon again. Steve was jealous.
omg your babies is just so adorable!!!
They look so adorable in those outfits! Thank you for all of the cute pictures. I love the one of Kennedy screaming :)
Favorite Great Aunt Cindy
Post a Comment