Friday, January 4, 2008

First outing in our new van






As many of you know we purchased a van. The ride home from the hospital was a bit interesting and very crowded so we decided that safety needed to be the top priority. Here we are loaded up and ready to go on our first outing. we went to Grandpa and Grandma Little's.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have never been so envious of remote start or remote control doors in my life! What a difference children can make, right? ;)
Thanks for keeping us updated, you are doing a great job blogging.

Brink Boys said...

Miah looks pimp in the new van...glad you guys are getting out and about, that is good for everybody!

Anonymous said...

I can't get over Miah's face in the van picture. I'm laughing right now. You can tell that he really DID want a van since high school. How nice to have all that extra room. You will need it when the "limo" stroller, shopping bags, and toys are all in there.

Anonymous said...

Very jealous of the van - I definitely think I need one before Baby #2 arrives! Jeremiah's parents look so happy!! And as always, Owen and Kennedy are adorable!

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!!!

Anonymous said...

Nice work on the van! I am sure you guys are enjoying the much needed space with all the stuff you get to take with you on your outings! Thanks for keeping us updated!

Anonymous said...

These babies are soooooo cute! We can not wait to see them. Hopefully we'll all be healthy this weekend and can come for a visit!

The Smith Family :)