Friday, January 18, 2008

Due Date


January 16, 2008 was my due date. I can't imagine what it would have been like to carry them to term. This is a picture of me 2 days before having them and here is a picture of them on their due date. I have loved the past 6 weeks with them so much....it is hard to believe they are now just starting to act like newborns.


Looks like Owen is doing a cool new dance move in this picture.

7 comments:

Tripp said...

That is crazy to think that they would have been born this week had they gone full term. Do you miss your cute preggo belly?

Anonymous said...

Heather - you always dress those little peanuts so cute!

Brink Boys said...

You've got 6 weeks under your belt already, you are an old pro!!!

Anonymous said...

I miss your belly! You are so cute!

Anonymous said...

You are great! I can't believe the babies are 6 weeks old already! Where is Owen learning those dance moves!?!

Anonymous said...

wow! that is so strange to think that they would have been that big in your belly! i am glad it all worked out perfectly! :) the world is a better place!

Anonymous said...

I love that picture of you! I want to come over sometime soon and hang out with you and the twins. It looks like your having fun dressing them up so cute all the time.