I can't believe how much they are growing and changing. Are they into 0-3 month clothes yet?
I love the wide eyed shot. It looks like you guys had fun with Kristin and Eric during their visit. Kristin said it was so much fun to see you guys in your new role as parents. Kim VG
They are both getting so big! Great pictures!
it looks like they are VERY healthy and growing strong!! good work!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I can't believe how much they are growing and changing. Are they into 0-3 month clothes yet?
I love the wide eyed shot. It looks like you guys had fun with Kristin and Eric during their visit. Kristin said it was so much fun to see you guys in your new role as parents. Kim VG
They are both getting so big! Great pictures!
it looks like they are VERY healthy and growing strong!! good work!
Post a Comment