Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Mike and Valerie



Uncle Mike came to visit from Denver - he did great feeding Kennedy. We couldn't wait for him to meet his neice and nephew. On New Years day we celebrated Christmas with my family. It was so much to have everyone home. Brandon is back from London and Mike and his girlfriend Valerie are here for a week! It was great to have everyone together again it has been at least 2 years.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwwww, it's so special to have the whole family together!! maybe that's why holidays were invented!!

Anonymous said...

how sweet! i am so glad that everyone could be together and you can show off your adorable twins!

Anonymous said...

How special! Kennedy looks really big in that picture.

Brink Boys said...

What perfect timing that the babies are home to meet all their new family!

Anonymous said...

Michael looks a little nerve there, but I am sure he did a great job!

Anonymous said...

Good job, Uncle Michael :) I was so happy to get to hold Kennedy and Owen yesterday - they are precious!!
PS - I'm glad I can comment now :)