This morning we headed over to the
Dykstras for a fun play date with friends. Owen and Kennedy had a blast and loved playing with new toys. As we were leaving I was backing out of their long driveway and I couldn't really tell where the driveway was and got stuck !!! All the girls had to help me get out. Thankfully they all knew what they were doing because I sure didn't!!!!! After that experience of
embarrassment and stupidity I headed to bank because the kids had fallen asleep. On the way home I needed to swing by a mailbox. Since the entire parking lot was full of snow mountains I thought I was going the right way and ended up getting stuck again in the middle of nowhere. After trying to rock myself out for about 5 minutes and
putting the car in neutral and physically trying to get out I gave up. As I was calling Jeremiah someone drove up to help me. I was
sooo incredibly thankful. After he tried helping for a few minutes another gentleman came up. I felt so incredibly stupid but on top of getting the car stuck twice within one day......actually one hour, I knew the other gentleman from church!! Thanks to those two friendly people we were off and on our way again.

To top our night off Jeremiah informed me that we don't know if we will be able to go to his appointment at U of M on Monday. As of Jan 1 we have a new health insurance and they see PET scans as an
exploratory procedure. So tomorrow Jeremiah will have to make a lot of phone calls and see if he can get it covered. Please pray for us as it is always a stressful time. We hope that we can get it covered and that the test is all clear.
Here is Kennedy wishing the sun would shine soon!
4 comments:
Oh what bad luck! Glad you got out safely! Love the pix from bath time!
I hope that everything works out with the insurance thing. What a yucky day.
keep us posted on the insurance snafoo....
kennedy looks JUST like Miah with those sunglasses on!
Have you figured the insurance thing out? I think it's covered, you just have to pay 10-20% co-insurance depending on the plan you have.
I have *everything* crossed until I hear the results.
Post a Comment