My Aunt Sharon ordered Australian Sheepskin boots for my cousin Amy. She thought she had ordered a kids size 5 but when they arrived they were a toddler size 5. Lucky us!!! Owen and Kennedy love them and I know why! They are so warm and soft. They are still a bit big for both of them but they love to walk around in them as long as they can keep them on. Thank You Aardemas!!!! (Once again...sorry...we STILL don't have our computer so I couldn't crop/edit any of these pictures)
11 comments:
I'm so glad someone is getting some use out of the boots. Maybe I need to find some clothes for your kids also!
I LOVE the nake picture!!!
Oh I love them!
LOL! That last one is so funny. They looks like little uggs.
I hope Kennedy gets to feeling better soon!
Aw! The naked pic w/boots is so funny!! Definitely a keeper for future prom dates to see :)
Cute! Love the buns...hope everyone is feeling better soon!
Oh how funny! Love the little tooshie!
Love the naked picture! Hope Kennedy feels better soon!
Boots and nothing else, there isn't anything better.
Uh-oh...what will Kennedy grow up to be if she's walking around in boots and nothing else!! HAHA....I laughed out loud on that one :) Great pics!
And I hope they both feel better soon! Why is everybody getting sick lately?? It needs to warm up!
Can I stick my cock between those beautiful little buns?
Post a Comment