Sorry the pictures are not the best since I couldn't do any editing....we are still without a computer! The kids are fighting colds once again (I am almost positive it is because they were in nursery last week) However, they are goofy as ever and jabber boxes. Oftentimes it seems as though they have their own little language. They just started to discover each others body parts...which has been interesting. Kennedy likes to poke Owens eyes and nose :(
8 comments:
I'm not gonna lie, I laughed at the body parts comment...til I read the rest of it =)
Nursery's are the worst for sickness! Get better soon!
they are SUPER cute! i hope the colds get better very soon!
Hope you guys had a wonderful rest of the holidays!! It was so much fun seeing you and spending time! I miss the munchkins already :)
so cute...love the pj's! there is just something about those one piece jammies! hope they feel better soon.
Matching pjs are adorable and I am loving your new blog background. Also I love that you took them sledding. I wish we had done that with Lucy when we were in Chicago.
They are looking a lot alike!
There's nothing better than babies in jams!
Post a Comment