We think Owen is all BOY and Kennedy is all Girl. But we thought it might be fun to see if we dressed them in eachothers pjs if they could pull off the opposite sex...what do you think:)
You guys are so funny. I think Kennedy might be able to pull of being a boy at first glance, but Owen really could not pull of being a girl. It would be like Jermiah wearing a dress. Hope we can get together soon.
12 comments:
I think Kennedy looks a *tiny, tiny* bit like Clayton! Owen... not like a girl at all. :) Hope I can see you guys soon!
You guys are so funny. I think Kennedy might be able to pull of being a boy at first glance, but Owen really could not pull of being a girl. It would be like Jermiah wearing a dress. Hope we can get together soon.
Thats hysterical!
Oh, I love you guys. What a fun home!
What a great experiment! It's like Owen's in drag. Don't ever show him this, he'll kill you!
Funny! Nope they both look like the sex they are and even pink or blue jammies can't change that.
nope - i think they just emote their gender regardless of their clothes. adorable!
These are too funny!
I love your sense of humor.
When the laundry hasn't been done on time we sometimes put Finn in one of Vera's old jammies. We call him "Finella".
you guys are HILARIOUS! how could you resist?!?
That is hilarious!
Can't fool grandma -- they are definately all boy and all girl!!
Post a Comment