Monday, January 19, 2009

Bathtub Markers

Tonight we tried out a new toy with the kids at bathtime. They are markers that work with water. They had fun trying them out but they mostly liked sucking on them..yuck! You can see their beautiful artwork below Owen was orange and Kennedy was red.

here Kennedy is showing off her teeth. We think she kind of looks like a hillbilly because her teeth on the right side are coming in but not on her left. Kennedy used her left hand a lot while drawing....but the later we saw her drawing with her right. Maybe she is ambidextrous.

Look at Owens cute "wings" we call them. He has such fine thin hair we hate to cut it but it is getting long!
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Keely said...

Those tub markers are on my list! I also need to get some regular markers that color only on the book they come with :-) A Target run might be in my agenda today :-)

Tripp said...

No you can't cut Owen's hair! Both my boys have yucky pin straight hair so when I see cute little curls like that it just makes me melt.

Brandon.Ruiter said...

Look at Owen's belly in that picture. He's turning into such a man. And Kennedy does look like crazy- but adorable- hillbilly in that photo! Miss you so much.

Anonymous said...

What a blast. I think we need to purchase some new tub toys too.

Mindi said...

They are so big! The bath tub crayons are also a big hit at our house and not as messy! I love the smiles without teeth.

Brink Boys said...

I LOVE Owen's wings...don't ever cut them!

Jenn said...

Bathtime is so much fun! I think we may need to get some of those markers when Jackson is a little older! Love the toothless grin and the wings :)

Lisa said...

Clayton has wings too. I'm thinking we're going to take the plunge and give him a cut. BOO HOO!

Robin said...

what ADORABLE little kiddos!

Kim said...

Clearly you have budding artists on your hands. I am glad that you posted this cuz I bought tub crayons and totally forgot about them so you reminded me to use them during bathtime tonight.