Sunday, October 12, 2008

The time has finally come!


After 10 months and 9 days Kennedy finally got her first tooth. It is not visable yet but you can feel it!

I went downstairs to let the dog out and when I came back up I had two little munchkins waiting for me.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

The gate picture is classic. Glad you had the good sense to grab the camera!

Brink Boys said...

I love their shirts!!!

Tripp said...

you are getting some great pics with that new camera.

Sara said...

Love the posts girl - your little one's are too cute! Thrilled to hear the Light the Night event was a great success! Praise God for that! Hope you are well my dear :)

Kate_Edwards said...

Owen looks like he really doesn't care where Kennedy on the other hand...watch out! So adorable.

Lisa said...

Clayton will probably be like Kennedy. Despite lots of drooling, there's no sign of teeth (at 8 months).

I love Owen's and Kennedy's expressions. Crack me up!

Kim said...

I love the double trouble onesies. And that video of Owen laughing to too cute for words!!