The Little's went on the first camping excursion - (if you can call it camping) this past weekend. Jeremiah headed up Wednesday afternoon and got everything set up and I drove up with the kids
after work. The weather on Wednesday and Thursday was perfect. The kids seemed to really like being outside. Unfortunately Thursday night everything went downhill as the monsoon started. We had this camping trip planned for a few months with our friends the
Staal's. Unfortunately, they had a very short stay because of the wet weather. Jeremiah's parents very generously and graciously allowed us to use their
motor home. It was perfect! Jeremiah and I enjoyed watching a few movies since we couldn't have a campfire most nights. Owen started crawling in the
motor home.....like real crawling not army crawling and Kennedy learned to pull herself up...so it was a BIG weekend.

This was our setup for the weekend. Kennedy enjoying the
Jumperoo...they also loved playing in the fenced area...thanks Andrea and Tracy.

Since they had such confined space while camping...once we got home Owen couldn't stand the freedom so he needed to cage himself.

I bought a couple
Halloween costumes last year on sale while I was pregnant...don't think it will work! Owen was scared of her in the costume....guess he doesn't like pumpkins.
10 comments:
That is a great picture of the set up!
I should have come to visit on one of the weekdays.
I am glad you had a good time despite the weather(and that the kids liked the gate!)
I can't get over the idea that Owen doesn't like his sister dressed up as a pumpkin. I think she looks really cute. He better get use to dress-up with her...I bet it will happen a lot as she gets older.
Way to go Owen and Kenndy on the crawling and pulling your self up thing. Babies and dog beds, what's up with that? Kids are just too funny.
Glad you enjoyed. Too bad the weather didn't cooperate. Maybe next year we can do this again. Might be easier when they can get around on their own -- I can see it now chasing kids around the campground.
Love Grandma and Grandpa Little
love the blog girl :)
Man, you guys are brave for camping with two babies. I have not attempted that yet. Napping (or rather lack of) is what scares me the most. :)
Nice rigg dude! I was sad when it was raining this weekend because I knew you were camping, but I am glad to hear that it wasn't ALL bad.
Ahhh that's too bad, but way to go Owen and Kennedy! And I love the picture of Owen in Lola's crate!
We had fun with you guys while we were there but it was nice to be home and out of the rain. Maybe next year.....
Post a Comment