Sunday, September 21, 2008

Videos

I finally was able to upload a couple more favorite videos!! The first part of the video is Kennedy laughing at the comforter that hangs above her changing area. On this particular day (over a month ago now) she thought the whale was hysterical.
The second half of the video is more recent. It is Owen crawling for one of the first times - it was while we were camping. Please excuse my very obnoxious mom voice in these videos!

New news on the Little front.....Kennedy is also crawling now and they are both doing fabulous with balance and pulling themselves up. Owen loves to walk around furniture and he is getting really good! Kennedy is learning more sounds and movements each day. More videos to come soon....hopefully!

9 comments:

Mindi said...

I love the video!! Kennedy was so cute laughing!!

Amanda said...

That video of Kennedy is hilarious! She must really love whales!

Tripp said...

That is hilarious video of Kennedy laughing at the whale. Who knew that could be so funny :)

Katy said...

Oh that made me laugh! Congrats to both Kennedy and Owen for crawling!

Anonymous said...

Her laugh is so cute and Heather your voice in the background is so sweet and so encouraging!

Alissa said...

Kennedy has a great laugh! Great job crawling Owen!

Kim said...

Those videos were so cute! Owen is going to be running around before you know it and Kennedy's laugh is just adorable. BTW, my mom voice is WAY more obnoxious than yours. You sound cute on videos, I sound ridiculous :)

Anonymous said...

omg - hilarious. i'm still laughing. you sound like me when i'm talking to my dogs!!!

Jenn said...

So fun!! I love the crazy things that babies find hilarious! And I can't believe they are crawling!! Way to go Littles :)