Sunday, September 7, 2008

Fun with Friends

Our friends Kristin and Eric came up to visit from Chicago with their 3 month old baby Milo!! He is adorable!!!! He makes so many cute baby noises It was so fun to see him again.

The Staal's (Lis, Matt, Lily and Sadie) and Beth also came over see Milo and have a cookout. It was a full, loud house but it was fun. Unfortunately Vera and Finn were sick so we didn't see them until Sunday.
This is Owen's new move...the tripod...I think he was trying to impress Sadie.


Kennedy and Sadie in their Pj's saying goodnight

and giving kisses.

Kennedy thought it was hysterical and couldn't stop laughing. The good-byes must have lasted five minutes!!

It was a great weekend of hanging out and catching up. After the kids were in bed Kristin, Beth and I (Eric and Miah too) got a chance to go through some old pictures and reminisce our old college days.....it was a fun trip down memory lane!
We had a great weekend thank you for coming to visit!! We are already looking forward to seeing you all again soon:)



Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Tripp said...

That was a lot of kids in one place, but it looks like you had fun!

Alissa said...

It is going to be so much fun watching Kennedy and Sadie as they get older.....I think they will be great friends :)

Anonymous said...

I want you to get the good bye kisses on video next time. So sweet.

Kate_Edwards said...

I can't believe how big they're getting, time goes so fast! Before you know it they're going to be toddlers!!!

Kristin said...

we had a great time too! thanks for your wonderful hospitality! give those little army crawlers a kiss from me!

Anonymous said...

I am happy I was able to witness the kisses in person. :)

Kim said...

Kristin said she had such a fun visit with you guys (as always). I would have given anything to see the tripod and army crawl in action :)

m love said...

i heard you found the most scandal pics from our fun night in chicago. a memory that will last a lifetime!