Hello! I know this is a bit late but I know how much we all enjoy finding out the stats at our doc appointments. Owen weighs 22lbs 2 oz (75th %) is 30.5 in tall (95%) and his head is also in the 95% but it is very proportionate to his body.....the doctor did mention again that they could do an MRI if it is still larger by his 12 month, however, judging from his father I think it is just in the "Little genes". Little Miss Kennedy weighs in at a whopping 19lbs 1oz (50%) and is 28.5 in tall (75th) and she is only in the 25% for her head size.
Here are just a few of the 9 month pictures that our great friend with Ruby Lu Photography captured.
8 comments:
I tried to access the pictures Beth took, but it told me I needed a password?
oh yes, sorry the password is jhok
Owen your so Hott!!! -Charlotte
Cute Cute! Look at them all standing up and everything.
What awesome pictures! They are getting so big so fast.
So cute! And look--Owen is growing hair! Ummm, Kennedy, not so much. lol
awesome!!!
Amazing pictures! You guys have beautiful children! Sadie and Charlotte are going to be fighting over Owen :)
Post a Comment