Monday, September 22, 2008


Our good friend Emily started her own Business called The Sling Shack where she sells an array of wonderful products for mother and baby. The kids are sportin some cloth diapers. It makes them look like they have a little more junk in their trunk but I am really liking them so far!! They also have on some Baby Legs. I couldn't wait for them to try them on so please ignore the mismatching outfits but their legs sure look cute in them right?? This is a typical morning anytime the dishwasher is open they come crawling. I have no idea why it is so interesting.

A long time ago Jeremiah and I couldn't resist purchasing a pair of Oshkosh overalls for the kids. They refused to leave the matching hats on and they sure were not in any mood to have their picture taken.
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Katy said...

I love baby legs!!

Anonymous said...

That last picture is adorable.

Brink Boys said...

They look so cute in their baby legs! Logan is obsessed with the dishwasher too =)

Anonymous said...

ummmmm...i love the baby legs! and how hilarious that they love the dishwasher, maybe sometime they will help mom unload it! :)

Anonymous said...

BABY LEGS ROCK!

Kate_Edwards said...

Kennedy got back!

Alissa said...

So cute! Sadie loves the dishwasher too....I just wish I didn't have to be around it so often =)

Tripp said...

great pics Heather and the babylegs look soooooo cute!

Robin said...

AWWWWWW! What FUN!

Jenn said...

Very cute...and I like the new layout :)